careers Hazmat Fuel Driver – Galesburg, IL
- Shift: Night Shift
- location: Galesburg, IL
We are seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time Hazmat Fuel Delivery Driver. Typical shifts are 12 hours on a rotating schedule. We currently have an open position on night shift.
Position includes direct to locomotive fueling in rail yards. Candidate must be able to safely operate truck and tanker trailer on highways and various other roads.
- Qualified candidates should be dependable and reliable with a safe work ethic.
- Professional and mature attitude
- Basic knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
- Class A or B CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- Current medical card
- Verifiable driving experience with acceptable motor vehicle report
- Must be able to pass all criminal background checks and pre-employment screenings
- Basic computer skills
- HS Diploma or GED required