careers Hazmat Fuel Driver – Memphis, TN
- Shift: Night Shift & Swing (Relief) Shift
- location: Memphis, TN
We are seeking qualified candidates for full-time Hazmat Fuel Delivery Drivers. Typical shifts are 12 hours on a rotating schedule. We currently have an open position on night shift and a swing (relief) shift, working 2 day shifts and 2 night shifts. Position includes direct to locomotive fueling in rail yards and hauling storage loads to a holding tank. Candidate must be able to safely operate truck and tanker trailer on highways and various other roads.
- Qualified candidates should be dependable and reliable with a safe work ethic.
- Professional and mature attitude
- Basic knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
- Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- Current medical card
- Verifiable driving experience with acceptable motor vehicle report
- Must be able to pass all criminal background checks and pre-employment screenings
- Basic computer skills
- HS Diploma or GED required