careers Hazmat Fuel Driver/Service Technician-Wylie TX
- Shift: Day Shift
- location: Wylie, TX
We are seeking a qualified candidate for a part-time Hazmat Fuel Driver/Service Technician. Typical shifts are 12 hours on a rotating schedule. We currently have an open position on day shift.
Position includes direct to locomotive fueling in rail yards and hauling storage loads to a holding tank, as well as maintenance and repair of locomotives. Candidate must be able to safely operate truck and tanker trailer on highways and various other roads.
- Qualified candidates should be dependable and reliable with a safe work ethic.
- Professional and mature attitude
- Basic knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
- Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements preferred
- Current medical card
- Verifiable driving experience with acceptable motor vehicle report
- Knowledge and skills in utilizing hand tools, power tools, and mechanical maintenance required.
- Must be able to pass all criminal background checks and pre-employment screenings
- Basic computer skills
- HS Diploma or GED required