careers Hazmat Fuel Driver – Springfield, MO
- Shift: Night Shift
- location: Springfield, MO
We are seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time Hazmat Fuel Driver. Typical shifts are 12 hours on a rotating schedule. We currently have an open position on night shift.
Position includes direct to locomotive fueling in rail yards and hauling storage loads to a holding tank. Candidate must be able to safely operate truck and tanker trailer on highways and various other roads.
- Qualified candidates should be dependable and reliable with a safe work ethic.
- Professional and mature attitude
- Basic knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
- At least 21 years of age
- Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- Current medical card
- Verifiable driving experience with acceptable motor vehicle report
- Must be able to pass all criminal background checks and pre-employment screenings
- Basic computer skills
- HS Diploma or GED