careers Part-Time Hazmat Fuel Driver (KCBN) – Kansas City
- Shift: Day Shift-Part-Time
- location: Kansas City, MO
We are seeking a qualified candidate for a part-time Hazmat Fuel Driver. Typical shifts are 12 hours. Position is part-time working a day shift on an as needed basis.
Position includes direct to locomotive fueling in rail yards and hauling storage loads to a holding tank. Candidate must be able to safely operate truck and tanker trailer on highways and various other roads.
- Qualified candidates should be dependable and reliable with a safe work ethic.
- Professional and mature attitude
- Basic knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
- Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- Current medical card
- Verifiable driving experience with acceptable motor vehicle report
- Must be able to pass all criminal background checks and pre-employment screenings
- Basic computer skills
- HS Diploma or GED required